NOR Outdoor Reservations
NOR is pleased to announce that field/diamond and shelter reservations have resumed. Procedures, protocols and forms have been updated and while there will be limitations on the allowable types of activities, as governed by the current Youth and Adult Sports Guidelines as issued by the California Department of Public Health, we are confident the public will adhere to the new parameters of rentals in order to enjoy NOR facilities. Rental of indoor facilities remains prohibited under the current mandates.
Please note: Fields/diamonds and shelters that are not reserved for a specific time are still available for use on a first come, first served basis. However, paid reservations and NOR programs supersede individuals/groups using a field, diamond or shelter, even if an unreserved group arrives first. Those individuals/groups must yield the field, diamond or shelter upon the arrival of a paid reservation for their reserved time. Please be respectful of one another.
The procedure for making reservations has been changed and is as follows:
- All reservations must be made in person at RiverLakes Ranch Community Center at 3825 Riverlakes Drive during regular business hours of Monday-Friday, 8a-5p. No reservations will be made over the phone or by email. No other facilities will be open for reservations at this time. Exception: Disc golf light reservations for Riverview must be made at the Riverview location by appointment only, 661.392.2020.
- Due to a park staff shortage, all shelter reservations for weekends must be made by 12p on Wednesday until further notice. Weekday shelter and field reservations must be made by 12p the previous business day. All weekend field reservations must be made by 12p on Friday.
- All reserved dates must be paid for at the time of reservations. E.g.: if you reserve multiple dates, you must pay for all dates up front.
- If you are reserving lights with your rental, that fee must also be paid up front.
- Dates may be reserved through December 31, 2021.
- Renters agree to abide by all state, local and NOR guidelines, including all current COVID-19 restrictions, modifications and mandates.
- Sports teams that wish to conduct scrimmages or games must follow the guidelines as outlined by the Youth and Adult Sports Guidelines. You can find the link to that information here.
- Tournaments and events are currently not allowed.
- Renters must carry all rental paperwork and receipts with them at their scheduled rental time(s)/location(s).
Additional information can be found in the file below:Reservation FAQ For Renters.pdf
We look forward to welcoming you back to Join the Fun again! We thank you for your patience and continued support through the many months of uncertainty we have all endured as the pandemic has repeatedly forced starts and stops along the way. And we thank you in advance for your cooperation as we begin the slow process of reopening.