Join the Fun with a Run! Get your fitness tracker ready and run, walk, rollerblade or bike a virtual 5k for charity. NOR is hosting three virtual 5k fun runs for a low $10 per run registration fee. All proceeds will go to a different local non-profit each month.
How does it work?
- Get your fitness tracker ready! You can use a Fitbit, Apple Watch, My Fitness Pal or any other fitness app or device that tracks distance and time.
- Visit the norfun.org website to register for any or all of the upcoming 5k’s for only $10/person per run:
- The Virtual Fun Run series is open to all ages and you can walk, run, bike or rollerblade your 5k.
- Once you are registered, complete your 5k anytime during the period of time for each run. The Fun Run time for each 5k begins at 12:01a on the first day listed and ends at 11:59p on the last day listed for each race.
September 25 - 27 – Harvest Run (Bakersfield Firefighter’s Burn Foundation)
October 23 - 25 – Halloween Spooktacular (Alzheimer’s Disease Association Kern County -ADAKC)
November 20 - 22- Turkey Trot (The Mission at Kern County)
- At the completion of your 5k, post your time on Facebook either on the NOR page or by tagging NOR in your post.
- Times posted without tagging us or posting on our page will not be included in the drawing or eligible for medals. Times must be posted within 24 hours of the run end.
- All registered participants who post their times will be entered into a drawing for a gift certificate.
- The first ten (10) registered participants who post their times will receive a medal.