Since 1955, the North of the River Recreation & Park District (NOR) has been supporting community recreation opportunities that benefit the residents of North Bakersfield. As a valued local business or organization, we would like to encourage you to consider joining us in investing in the quality of life of our community through a donation or sponsorship of the 50th Annual Christmas Parade.
The NOR Christmas Parade is a non-motorized daytime walking parade starting at NOR Park and traveling down North Chester Avenue held on the second Saturday of December since 1973.
Ready to become a Sponsor? Download, fill out, and submit the form below today!2023 NOR Parade Sponsor Pledge Form
$150 - Ghost of Christmas Past - Online Acknowledgement
- Acknowledgement on program page of the NOR website.
- Shoutout in a combination post on one of NOR’s social media platforms.
- Acknowledgement of program contribution with the NOR Board of Directors.
$300 - Ghost of Christmas Present - On-Site Acknowledgement
- Sponsorship of a section of the Parade Route.
- Acknowledgement with logo on a stationary ballard sign on parade route.
- All acknowledgements in the ‘Ghost of Christmas Past’ tier.
$500 - Ghost of Chrismtas Future - Streaming Acknowledgement
- Acknowledgement with shoutout and logo on the event’s streamed live coverage of the event on Facebook.
- All acknowlegements in the ‘Ghost of Christmas Past’ tier. Does not include the ‘Ghost of Christmas Present’ tier.
How Contributions Will Be Used
Sponsorships will help support operating expenses associated with this large-scale special event, refurbishment of parade equipment, and acknowledgement of volunteers and entries that invested time in making this event possible for the community.
Contributing More Than $500
Business and organizations may choose to sponsor with more than $500; all monetary amounts will be accepted. In the contribution tear-off sheet below, indicate the dollar amount you will be committing. Amounts that are more than $500 but less than $800 will receive an online and streaming acknowledgement. Amounts of $800 or more will receive all three tiers of acknowledgements.
Contributing Materials Donations
Business and organizations may choose to sponsor with a materials donation in lieu of a monetary amount. Materials donations will be utilized as prizes for the parade’s entry contest and will be given to one of the winners in the contest categories. Materials donations will receive an acknowledgement on the program page of the NOR website, but not a social media shoutout. Contact Jasmin LoBasso at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a materials donation.