NOR Recreation and Park District Temporary Refund Policy
NOR understands the uncertainty we are all feeling as many services in our community have been cancelled or postponed due to the unprecedented situation with the COVID-19 virus. We apologize for the inconvenience and are making every effort to streamline the refund process until we resume our programs and services.
Refunds for programs, classes and reservations that were cancelled in the period covering March 13, 2020 – April 30, 2020 will be applied to your household account.
Should you wish to receive your refund via check or credit card, please assist us in our effort to process your refund quickly by completing the following steps:
- Please fill out and submit the form below completely
- If you registered more than one household member for a program or activity, please submit a separate form for each participant
- Please ensure all information, especially your address on file, is correct and up to date
- Refunds will be processed in the following manner:Fees paid by cash or check will be refunded by checkFees paid by credit card will be credited back to the card used at time of registration
- Please note: refund processing will take approximately 3 – 4 weeks