NOR is pleased to announce that field/diamond and shelter reservations will resume Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 10:00a. The decision to move forward has come after numerous discussions and planning sessions among NOR staff and with guidance from the Kern County Department of Public Health. Procedures, protocols and forms have been updated and while there will be limitations on the allowable types of activities, as governed by the current Youth and Adult Sports Guidelines as issued by the California Department of Public Health, we are confident the public will adhere to the new parameters of rentals in order to enjoy NOR facilities. Rental of indoor facilities remains prohibited under the current mandates.
Please note: Fields/diamonds and shelters that are not reserved for a specific time are still available for use on a first come, first served basis. However, paid reservations and NOR programs supersede individuals/groups using a field, diamond or shelter, even if an unreserved group arrives first. Those individuals/groups must yield the field, diamond or shelter upon the arrival of a paid reservation for their reserved time. Please be respectful of one another.
The procedure for making reservations has been changed and is as follows:
- All reservations must be made in person at RiverLakes Ranch Community Center at 3825 Riverlakes Drive during the hours of 10a – 2p, Mon – Fri or by appointment. No reservations will be made over the phone or by email. No other facilities will be open for reservations.Exception: Disc golf light reservations for Riverview must be made at the Riverview location by appointment only, 661.392.2020.
- All reserved dates must be paid for at the time of reservations. E.g.: if you reserve multiple dates, you must pay for all dates up front.
- If you are reserving lights with your rental, that fee must also be paid up front.
- Dates may be reserved until May 31, 2021.
- Renters agree to abide by all state, local and NOR guidelines, including all current COVID-19 restrictions, modifications and mandates.
- Renters must carry all rental paperwork and receipts with them at their scheduled rental time(s)/location(s).
We look forward to welcoming you back to Join the Fun again! We thank you for your patience and continued support through the many months of uncertainty we have all endured as the pandemic has repeatedly forced starts and stops along the way. And we thank you in advance for your cooperation as we begin the slow process of reopening.